More about “…At the event…”
Dear Top Brewer competitors & friends,
We’ve been getting some questions about the actual logistics of the event. If you’re brewing, you should get more info soon. For everyone, including guests and brewers, here you go (in no particular order).
Just a little clarification for all you fine friends!
- Open with networking with fellow beer lovers and a free pint of Lucid
- Live music on the patio
- The beer sampling will take place in a sectioned off area on the patio and be 7-8:30pm
- Meet and Mingle with the brewers during the event; they will have badges.
- Guests must register to be judges at the event before they can sample and vote on the beer
- Each guest will have one ballot and choose their favorite
- Volunteers will pour the beer to keep the identity of the brewer hidden. Each beer will be described by the official brewing guidelines for that beer.
- Winner will be announced that night and given tickets to the next event, where they will pick up their plaque and instructions for the final
Thanks guys! Hopefully this clears up any questions, but fee free to email us with any other questions!